Update: The results of the 2018 race have been posted.
Go to Results to download the Excel spreadsheet or PDF.
The Satori Camel Run is one of the most popular races on the Western Province Athletics calendar.
This beautiful yet challenging 16,1 km (10 mile) road/off-road run takes you through the heart of rural Noordhoek and environs, past equestrian estates, up the very challenging double hump of Cape Point Vineyards and through working farms.
The race starts and finishes at the Noordhoek Sports Fields, home to Satori Athletic Club.
- Details of the race
- Additional information
- Bring your own water
- Race numbers
- Age categories
- Race cards
- Club colours
- Additional rules
- King and Queen of the Mountain
- Individual prizes
- Team prizes
- Race entries
- Entry fees
- Cancellation of entries
- Race numbers and T-shirt collection
- Route map and map to the start
- How to order
- TEARS (The Emma Animal Rescue Society)
- Download all the results from past races
- Links to the websites of all our sponsors
- Contact the race organisers