- OPEN Monday, 23 July 2018 at 12h00 (noon).
- Enter online at www.racetraq.co.za.
- CLOSE at 1250 entrants or at 12h00, Friday 24 August 2018.
- T-shirt orders will close on Friday 17 August 2017.
- NO LATE ENTRIES after Friday 24 August 2017.
- R70 for licensed athletes.
- R115 for unlicensed athletes (R70 + R45 for Temp license).
- There is an additional R7 fee for online entries. Those who cannot make online payments may pay cash at registration or on race day.
- Optional donation to our charity, TEARS (The Emma Animal Rescue Society).
Race numbers and T-shirt collection
- Race numbers & pre-ordered T-shirts are to be collected from SPORTSMAN’S WAREHOUSE, RONDEBOSCH from 10am to 4pm on SATURDAY 1 SEPTEMBER 2018, or at Satori Club from 06h00 to 07h15 on Race Day.
Steps to follow
- The runner wanting to enter in place of another should send an e-mail to email@example.com stating they wish to perform a substitution and include the name, ID number and email address of the person they will be replacing.
- An e-mail will be sent to the original entrant requesting confirmation they will no longer be running.
- Upon receiving conformation, an e-mail will be sent to the new runner, containing a link to an entry form which will allow them to enter the 2018 Camel Run.
- There is a substitution fee of R50.
- No substitutions after 24 August 2018.
- Substitution entries will ONLY be available for collection at registration on Saturday 1 September 2018 or on race-day morning from 06h00 - 07h15.