- OPEN Monday, 17 July 2017 at 12h00 (noon).
- Enter online at www.racetraq.co.za (no additional fee).
- CLOSE at 1250 entrants or at 12h00, Friday 11 August 2017.
- R70 for licensed athletes.
- R110 for unlicensed athletes (R70 + R40 for Temp license).
- Optional donation to our two charities, TEARS and Living Hope.
- After normal entries close, an additional 50 charity entries will become available at R270 each, proceeds going to Tears and Living Hope.
The final entry
- The 1301st entry will be auctioned off to the highest bidder.
- Minimum bid R270, all proceeds going to our charities, TEARS and Living Hope.
- Auction will close at 12h00, Friday 25 August 2017.
- Winning bid will automatically receive a free entry for next year’s race.
Cancellation of entries
- Entries will be cancelled if payment is not received within 14 days.
Race numbers and T-shirt collection
- Race numbers & pre-ordered T-shirts are to be collected from SPORTSMAN’S WAREHOUSE, RONDEBOSCH from 10am to 4pm on SATURDAY 2 SEPTEMBER 2017, or at Satori Club from 06h00 to 07h15 on Race Day.
Steps to follow
- The runner wanting to enter in place of another should send an e-mail to email@example.com stating they wish to perform a substitution and include the name, ID number and email address of the person they will be replacing.
- An e-mail will be sent to the original entrant requesting confirmation they will no longer be running.
- Upon receiving conformation, an e-mail will be sent to the new runner, containing a link to an entry form which will allow them to enter the 2017 Camel Run.
- Strictly no substitutions after 12h00, Friday 25 August September 2017.
- There is a substitution fee of R50.
- Substitution entries will ONLY be available for collection on race-day morning from 06h00 - 07h15.